Awards & Recognition
- Bone Marrow Transplant has been certified by Accreditation of Hematopoietic Cell Therapy (FAHCT) in 1999, 2004, and 2011.
- National Cancer Institute and Southwest Oncology Group (SWOG) recognized the Wichita CCOP as the high accruing CCOP member in the nation for cancer trial networks in 2011.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) recognized Wichita Community Clinical Oncology Program (CCOP) for its outstanding contribution to cancer clinical trials in 2006.
- Special Recognition Award to Shaker Dakhil, MD, FACP for his exceptional service in Clinical Trials by National Cancer Institute in 2005
- Harry Hynes Award to Shaker Dakhil, MD, FACP for his excellent leadership in Community Clinical Oncology Program Research by National Cancer Institute in 2002.
- US News Top Doctors: In Castle Connolly’s estimation Shaker Dakhil, MD is among the top 1% in the nation is his specialty.
- Wichita Community Clinical Oncology Program (WCCOP) Physicians recognized for top patient enrollments.
Click here to read the press release.